Head of GrowthSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We are looking for a Head of Growth in our San Francisco headquarters. As the first hire in growth you’ll be a pivotal member of the team; responsible for accelerating both our self-serve revenue and signups.
You’ll create new ways to delight users and have them pay us more money. You’ll create new acquisition programs and optimize existing ones to grow the user base.
You know that being successful is equal parts art and science, and love working fast and cross-functionally.
- Lead a genre-defining growth team. Inspire your teammates to achieve the impossible.
- Propose and implement experiments to increase self-serve revenue and conversion rate to paid
- Propose and implement experiments to increase number of signups overall
- Expand and drive improvements in our marketing automation.
Our dream candidate has a proven track record of:
- Being a player-coach:
- You have a knack for identifying growth talent, you’ve built or helped build teams from the ground up.
- You’re confident implementing some of the experiments you propose on your own. You have enough knowledge of coding and design to drive outcomes without relying on anyone.
- Executing cross-functionally to achieve OKRs
- Companies you’ve worked with in the past consider you indispensable to their growth.
- You’re able to rally the entire company around bringing your vision to life.
- Being creative:
- E.g., teammates typically say your suggestions are novel and daring.
- Being highly quantitative:
- You love SQL and spreadsheets and live and breathe data.
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
Our headquarters is in San Francisco walking distance from Caltrain and BART. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!