Senior Full Stack EngineerSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We're looking to hire a Senior Full Stack engineer to our team in San Francisco. In this role, you’ll be working on all aspects of the product from the front-end down to the infrastructure.
Mixmax is the hub for all your business communications. We integrate with your company's existing toolchain - email, calendar, chat, CRM, and more - to bring all information into one place. This means we're syncing, storing, & indexing hundreds of millions of events a day into our system, and then building fast APIs and delightful front-end UIs to help our users do their jobs better. Additionally, we have an extensive Developer API that powers entire third party products.
You'll work on an engineering team that values individual ownership, speed over perfection, culture over process, and discovery over roadmaps. You'll work directly with customers to determine what to build next. We actively blog about our work, contribute to open source, sponsor Open Collectives, and host/present at meetups - we actively encourage you to do the same and under your own name.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience, preferably full-time, as part of a team building a software product
- Working knowledge of at least one of: Node, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch
- A solid foundation in Computer Science (systems architecture, data structures, algorithms).
- You care deeply about the quality of the product and the work you produce
Nice to have
- BS/MS CS degree preferred
- Open source contributor
- Experience architecting, deploying and operating asynchronous distributed work queues, high-volume storage systems, and high-throughput systems
- Strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding technical abilities
- Love to experiment with new technology and share knowledge with the team
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
Our headquarters is in San Francisco walking distance from Caltrain and BART. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!