SMB Account ExecutiveSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We’re looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to help enable Mixmax’s rapid growth in 2019. Along with outstanding sales experience, the ideal Account Executive will have a passion for technology, new systems and innovative business solutions.
You’ll be helping shape the foundation of our sales team and will be actively involved in strategic decisions and processes. A successful Account Executives will work closely with our SDR partners to not only help cultivate leads, but also provide mentorship to those looking to grow their career.
You’ll use the platform every day to do your job, so you’ll be expected to quickly become a product expert. You’ll learn new ways to use Mixmax as your customers tightly integrate their organization’s workflows with the platform. And you’ll provide feedback and guidance to the team as the product rapidly evolves. It’s a unique opportunity: you’ll use, sell, and help shape the product.
- Educate prospects about our business solutions.
- Cold-call/email to generate new business opportunities
- Consult Sales, CS, and recruiting customers on workflows
- Prioritize accounts and prospect into businesses to enable cross selling and upsell opportunities from your Book of Business
- Manage the AE/SDR partnership and facilitate collaboration in the workplace
- Achieve and surpass quarterly bookings targets
- Contribute to the product roadmap as a voice for customer needs
- Advocate Mixmax to your network, and become a trusted thought leader
- 2+ years of direct SaaS sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - take intelligent risks, implement new strategies and continuously improve process
- Hustle - take initiative and independently problem solve
- Must have negotiation and closing experience
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and contribution company growth
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling to Sales, Sales Operation, CS and HR is a plus