Full Stack Engineer (New Grad)San Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We're looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to our team in San Francisco. In this role, you’ll be working on all aspects of the product from the front-end down to the infrastructure.
Mixmax is the hub for all your business communications. We integrate with your company's existing toolchain - email, calendar, chat, CRM, and more - to bring all information into one place. This means we're syncing, storing, & indexing hundreds of millions of events a day into our system, and then building fast APIs and delightful front-end UIs to help our users do their jobs better. Additionally, we have an extensive Developer API that powers entire third party products.
You'll work on an engineering team that values individual ownership, speed over perfection, culture over process, and discovery over roadmaps. You'll work directly with customers to determine what to build next. We actively blog about our work, contribute to open source, sponsor Open Collectives, and host/present at meetups - we actively encourage you to do the same and under your own name.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Some experience doing professional engineering, preferably at least one internship as part of a team building a software product
- You care deeply about the quality of the product and the work you produce
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of at least one of: Node, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch
- A solid foundation in Computer Science (systems architecture, data structures, algorithms)
- BS/MS CS degree preferred
- Open source contributor
- Strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding technical abilities
- Love to experiment with new technology and share knowledge with the team