Office Operations ManagerSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
Mixmax is looking for an Office Operations Manager to join the People Team in our San Francisco office. The People Team is responsible for building and creating an enjoyable and fun place to work, and the Office Manager will directly influence Mixmax's team and culture.
As Mixmax's Office Operations Manager, you will be actively responsible for making a positive impact every day for our employees and contractors, and ensure that they are set up for success. Ideally, you will be a jack- or jill-of-all-trades, eager to lend a hand where needed, and understand the fast-paced nature of what it's like to work at a hyper-growth startup (and you are excited about it!).
What will I be doing?
- Oversee and maintain the office, which includes office cleanliness and upkeep, mail and package deliveries, and inventory management (ensuring that our food, drinks and office supplies are fully stocked)
- Constantly reevaluate and implement new strategies and plans to make the office environment a more comfortable and effective place to work
- Manage all vendor relationships, including but not limited to food, drinks, office supplies, swag, IT and building management
- Ensure both new and existing employees have the resources that they need to be successful
- Set up weekly company all-hands meetings and work with the team to iterate and create a meaningful experience for all our employees (in SF and distributed!)
- Plan company events, happy hours, and outings
- Assist with IT-related activities as they come up
- Be the point person for any potential new office searches and roll-outs
- Work on ad hoc special projects to help the overall business needs
What skills do I need?
- 1-3+ years of office management experience at a startup
- Be a people-person with a friendly, positive attitude - we are the "People" Team after all!
- Flexible and able to wear many hats
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Success with startup/corporate event planning
- Proven track record of being able to "do more with less"
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Has worked with distributed (remote) teams
- You've been a part of a company that's scaled
Mixmax is email, rebuilt for the modern business professional. Our mission is to make work communication expressive, automated, and intelligent. Our current customers are salespeople, recruiters, and customer success people. We recently raised a $10.3M Series A with Creandum (early Spotify investors) and SaaStr.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.