Senior Technical RecruiterSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We are looking for a talented Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team! You will be an instrumental part in helping grow the company and influence the culture. You will get a chance to work on a variety of roles and develop your skill set. In this role, you will not only carry out the frameworks and processes in place, you will help to create them.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with your hiring managers to strategize recruiting the best people
- Develop a sourcing plan to create a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Be the primary liaison for the candidate and ensure a great experience
- Help create and continue to develop an efficient process for the talent function as a whole
- Communicate and coordinate with every stakeholder
- Mentor direct team members as well as the company on all matters recruiting
What skills do I need?
- 3+ year of experience in full-cycle recruiting, preferably all 3 years in technical recruiting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player mentality
- Self-starter who thrives on ambiguity
- Ability to be flexible and constantly assess and adjust priorities
What's nice to have?
- Worked in a start-up environment
- In-house experience
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!