Sales Manager - SMBSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
Sales Manager - SMB
We're looking for a motivated Sales Manager to start up a new Mixmax sales team at our San Francisco HQ. This is an exciting opportunity to hire, train, refine process and help define the Sales culture at Mixmax.
Consider our sales group a supercharged sports car that drives company growth by bringing our Sales Acceleration solution to customers. We’re a tight-knit, gritty group made up of Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion of enabling teams to perform at a higher level by leveraging Mixmax across our customer’s business.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and growing a talented sales team that’s second to none. You will play a pivotal role in building and evolving a repeatable and scalable sales process. You will be part of a sales organizations experiencing rapid growth and will be involved in recruiting, hiring and on-boarding multiple new hires. If you’re an agile sales leader who strives in a fast paced growth environment and are adept to continuous change, this is the position for you!
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
What will I be doing?
- Shape and implement Sales strategy and process
- Mentoring and coaching AEs on best practices
- Cross collaborate with marketing to engage prospects and provide feedback to our product team
- Maintain a high performing Sales team, consistently exceeding quotas
- Report key operational and financial KPIs to Leadership team
- Motivate and recognize team members to encourage top performance
- Recruit, interview and onboard new Team Members
- Conduct weekly 1x1 with AEs to drive increased performance and provide insight for career growth
- Evaluate new technologies and programs to increase efficiencies and drive superior performance
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of direct SaaS sales experience
- 1+ year of SaaS management experience
- Proven track record of leading high, consistent performing sales teams
- Experience managing and enhancing a scalable and repeatable sales process
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Must have negotiation and closing experience
- Analytical mindset with the ability to produce Salesforce reports, helping identify trends and increase overall team effectiveness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s nice to have?
- Experience selling to Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success and Recruiting teams