Sales Operations AdministratorRemote · View all jobs
We are looking for a qualified Sales Operations Administrator to maintain Mixmax’s sales processes in order to better track and enable Mixmax’s rapid growth. The ideal candidate would be familiar with sales and marketing tools, especially those within the Salesforce ecosystem and highly Salesforce proficient. This candidate can be remote or located at the San Francisco HQ.
As a Sales Ops Admin, you would be working with the latest and greatest sales methodologies and systems that are shaping the ever changing world of SaaS sales. By working at Mixmax, you will be at the forefront of this change as you will have input into the product itself while the sales team continues to sell through the Mixmax platform.
You will also be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, giving yourself a chance to grow in an exciting career path, potentially as a thought leader.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
What will I be doing?
- Create and maintain reports for various business functions inside of Salesforce
- Salesforce maintenance and optimization through the creation of workflows, process builders, and other customization
- Analyzing revenue and marketing data in order to continually improve various processes, thereby growing overall revenue
- Using Mixmax to develop workflows for customer facing teams
What skills do I need?
- 1+ years of SaaS sales operations experience, 2+ years of SaaS sales experience, or Salesforce ADM 201 Certificate in lieu of SaaS sales or sales operations experience
- Powerful analytical skills - read and interpret revenue and marketing data and the story behind each data point
- Entrepreneurial mindset - take intelligent risks, implement new strategies and continuously improve process
- Organized project management skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Process Builder, Workflows, Dataloader and other core functionalities of Salesforce
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s nice to have?
- Salesforce Admin 301 Certification
- Admin knowledge in various sales acceleration tools, marketing CRMs, CPQs, and other systems within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience in BI tools such as Atrium, Profitwell, and InsightSquared