Recruiting CoordinatorSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team in San Francisco! You will be an instrumental part in helping grow the company and influence our culture. You will get a chance to partner with recruiters and hiring managers on a variety of roles to create a top-of-the-line candidate experience. In this role, you will not only carry out the processes in place, you will help create them and make them better.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with Recruiters to continuously improve upon our recruiting process and talent function as a whole, from creating a stellar candidate experience to coming up with ways of attracting top talent
- Manage a high volume of administration and coordination, from scheduling phone & video interviews to on-site interviews
- Greet candidates and give them a tour of the office, ensuring that they are comfortable and well taken care of during their interviews
- Be the person that will keep everyone (candidates, recruiters, and all internal stakeholders involved) aligned from start to finish of every interview process
- Diligently and accurately track candidates within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Assist hiring managers and the Talent team with top of funnel candidate sourcing
- Help clean, organize and analyze our recruiting data to help us improve our systems and processes
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
What skills do I need?
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- You are a self-starter that thrives with ambiguity
- Ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- Attention to detail - you notice the small things
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player mentality
- Extensive experience with applicant tracking system(s)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
What’s nice to have?
- Having worked in a startup environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!