Senior Marketing ManagerSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
The Mixmax Marketing team is looking for a new teammate! We’re a small scrappy team looking for someone that is ready to take the next step in their career, and gets excited at the opportunity to have a significant hand in taking Mixmax to the next level. This is primarily a ‘marketing generalist’ role that has daily interaction with the CMO and Dir Marketing, and offers mentorship and increased visibility within the organization. The Senior Marketing Manager supports the strategic and tactical Mixmax marketing initiatives.
What will I be doing?
- Support quarterly marketing Goals (OKRs)
- Own various online and offline marketing campaigns and projects from inception through reporting and coordinate with sales
- Partner webinars
- Online digital acquisition/programmatic demand gen
- Email & newsletter campaigns
- Product announcements & launches
- Work with outside agencies/outsourced partners
- Manage and publish social content and coordinate social content with marketing campaigns
- Work with communications designer for creative assets
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation applications like Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, or Customer.io
- Familiarity with analytics apps like Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Amplitude, or Salesforce, Bizible
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders (i.e. sales, support, customer success, customers, engineering)
- A curious, self-starter who is comfortable juggling multiple projects and completing projects and tasks on time
- Stellar presentation skills