Finance & Strategy AssociateSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical Associate to be the first member of the Finance & Strategy team in San Francisco! This role will report directly to the Head of Finance. You will be an instrumental part in helping grow the company and partner throughout the organization. You will get a chance to work with functional leaders to build and track the performance of business cases to further Mixmax’s growth. In this role, you will not only carry out the processes in place, you will help create them and make them better.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
What will I be doing?
- Partner cross functionally to add analytical horse power throughout the organization for all finance-related activities, including Excel modeling, report generation, and coordinating with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Operations
- Review, analyze, confirm, and report on function specific and corporate financial results and operating performance metrics
- Participate in, and contribute to, annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Build, evaluate, maintain, and improve financial models used for capital markets, OKRs, operational, and financial reporting
- Provide insights and recommendations to drive growth opportunities & business results
- Assist in preparation of Board of Director meetings, investor communication, and future financing events
What skills do I need?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably at a leading investment bank, VC / PE, or other fast growing SaaS business
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and large data sets
- Solid understanding of the key drivers of a SaaS business
- You are a self-starter that thrives on ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and constantly assess and adjust priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player mentality to build rapport cross functionally
What’s nice to have?
- Having worked in a startup environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficient in SQL
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on a product people LOVE!